Are you a Wildland Fire Fighter that is changing employers?

In order to begin your employment as an Oregon Woods Wildland Fire Fighter you will have to begin the process of officially informing your company of the change, and allocating your Fire Records. Our staff is available Monday through Friday to assist you in this process. 

We prefer new employees to personally notify their previous company that they intend to begin as Oregon Woods, Inc. employees and request their records. Helen Kalamas, the office manager and dispatcher, is available to assist in preparing official transfer and records requests and will help you determine if you have any additional records that are necessary for a change.